- Are your handpans nitrided?
Yes, all our instruments are nitrided and have a very warm resonant sound
- How much do your Handpans cost?
The price is $2,800 MSRP. We do occasional sales on our facebook page
- What are the different dimensions of your handpans?
20” Diameter or 51 cm.
- How much does a Tzevaot handpan weigh?
All our pans are under 9 lbs.
- Do you accept orders for custom scales or do I have to pick one from a list?
E-mail us at email@example.com with interested scale, notes, nuances, and a budget. Custom requests are subject to approval and are done so at our own discretion.
- Will I pay more for a custom scale handpan? How much more?
If we know the scale, have done it before, or the scale has been done on a Panart Hang — we typically will not charge more. We do require 100% prepaid for customs.
Certain requests are very time consuming, or may require several attempts to get correct, so we will price the instrument accordingly.
- What happens if the scale I want is backordered/discontinued?
We do accept deposits of 50% and will take up to 90 days to make your instrument and keep you up-to-date on the progress of your insturment.
- Do you have a waiting list?
We always have instruments available, though the scales we offer vary. The only time you will be placed on a waiting list is for a backordered/custom instrument which will take a maximum of 90 days to build for you.
- Will you be able to give me an estimate of the delivery time for my handpan after I place my order?
Once payment is cleared your instrument wil typically ship the same day or get out it at most 48 hours. Average delivery times to your door range from 3 days-2 weeks for international.
- Do I need to pay for my handpan in advance?
Payment is due prior to us shipping the instrument, or for customs prior to us beginning work on it. We will accept a 50% deposit on backordered scales to reserve the instrument for you.
- Do you offer a payment plan?
We do accept layway. Your instrument will be stored securely until it is paid off, at which time we will ship it for you.
- What methods can I use to pay you?
Paypal, bank wire, or cryptocurrencies(Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.)
- Who pays for the transferring fees?
For paypal fees we will cover it, we will not cover fees for bank wires.
- Do you ever offer discounts?
We do sporadic, rare discounts through our facebook page at www.facebook.com/TzevaotLLC where we will put few instruments up(of all qualities) and first one to contact us will get the deal.
We also do student and military, as well as sliding scale financial needs discounts. Please send us any proof(student ID, military card, etc.) and we do our best to help you based on what you can afford.
- Can I come over before I commit to buying a handpan to test out some of your instruments and scales in person?
Ofcourse! We HIGHLY recommend it. We are located in Los Angeles, California — e-mail us to set-up an appointment.
- What is your return / refund policy?
All sales are final. Once payment has been received, there is a 72-hour window to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped or picked up. Any cancellation after the 72-hour window will result in a 20% restocking fee. If for any reason your order needs to be cancelled due to hardship and you have not yet taken possession of your instrument, you may e-mail to request a waive of the restocking fee. This will be at our own discretion and does not guarantee a full money back.
- Do you ship your instruments worldwide?
Yes. We have instruments regularly delivered all over North America, Europe, the Middle East, and have instruments all over the globe.
- Can I suggest a delivery service of my own when I know a certain service doesn’t work well in my country?
Yes. Please explain why you are making the suggestion so we can best accommodate you and make sure your instruments gets delivered timely and safely.
- For international orders, are there any additional charges?
Always check shipping charges for your specific address for an accurate cost. The buyer is responsible for any customs or duties for importing into their country. Import rules and costs vary between country to country so please be aware of any additional charges you may be required to pay for importing to your country.
- Can you give me an estimate of the shipping costs?
$99 USA, $199 international. Any taxes or duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
- What happens when my handpan gets damaged during transport?
Reject the package from the courier.
- Is there any kind of warranty on your handpans?
Due to the nature of the instrument we are forced to have an all sales are final policy; however, our customers know their satisfaction is our priority. We are willing to work with you to make sure any tough situations are solved with ease.
- Are there any extra’s delivered with my handpan?
Softbags are available for $99, or a hardcase is available for $499.
REPAIRS & RETUNING
- What if my handpan has an accident? Can I ship it back to you to get it repaired? Do I pay for shipping both ways myself?
Send us a picture or video demonstrating the damage and we will assess it and give you the the optimal solution. If it needs to be repaired, you will be required to cover shipping both ways.
- What will it cost on top of the shipping fees to repair my handpan?
Average repair costs are ~$100. Depending on the damage, it can be very easy and quick, or it can be very extensive and time consuming. Only once our tuner has your instrument will he be able to give a proper quote.
- Can I ship my handpan back to you when it needs a retuning?
- Can I send a non-Tzevaot handpan to you to be repaired/retuned as well?
No. Please contact the maker of your instrument.
CARING FOR A HANDPAN
Although our instruments are much more rust-proof than others, it is still advised to offer them the same steps for caring for your handpan.
- How should I take care of my handpan?
The best thing is not to play it with mallets. Make sure all jewelery, rings, watches, etc. and long hanging necklaces are removed. Keep it in a dry place. Don’t leave it stored inside a transportation bag for prolonged periods of time where moisture is trapped. Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. Regularly oil your instrument atleast once a month.
When in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions. You can never be too careful.